Section 4.300 - Filing of Variance Petition

The Planning Board may recommend, and the Town Board may decide to reverse or modify the decision or interpretation under appeal upon finding an error in the application of these regulations on the part of the administrative official rendering the decision or interpretation.

Table of Contents

Subdivision Table of Contents