The Huntersville Growers’ Market was established in 1999 to provide locally-grown food products, to sustain farmers in Huntersville and surrounding areas, and to strengthen a sense of community. Visit the Meet Our Vendors if interested in learning more about our Market Vendors or how to be a Market Vendor.
1. Pre-orders w/designated pick up site offered by some vendors, Meet Our Vendors for details.
2. No more than one customer per vendor tent at a time. Please be patient.
3. Customers are not allow to touch items for sale, please point to what you would like and the vendor will pick it up, show you and bag it if purchased.
4. Limited cash/coin exchange, cards are preferred.
5. Hand sanitation items will be available throughout the market, please sanitize hands frequently.
Shopping At The Market
Check out the What’s In Season Chart to see what and when produce is considered "in season" for NC. Buying produce that is in season guarantees it has the best flavor and taste at the peak of its season. All of our vendors continue to provide organic and no chemically altered produce and meat.