Water & Wastewater

To report a leaking water or sewer line, call 311 or 704-336-7600.

Water and wastewater services for the Town of Huntersville are provided by the City of Charlotte. For more information about water and wastewater services please visit the Charlotte-Mecklenburg County government website.

Have questions about rates and fees visit the Charlotte Water page.