The Town has created this committee to plan various events to take place in 2023 to celebrate Huntersville's 150 years as a town. The committee meets monthly to plan these events. We look forward to planning some great events for the community.
- Please check the calendar for meeting dates, times and locations.
- 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Town Hall: 101 Huntersville-Concord Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078
- Sam James, Chair
- Eric Rowles ,Vice-Chair
- Amelia Burnett (representing the Huntersville Police Department)
- Taylor Brock Hutto
- Carmen Cousin
- April Dunn (representing the Greenway, Trail, and Bikeway Commission)
- Samuel Harper
- Kathy Jones
- Kim Baylor Manley
- Beverly Mitzel
- Cayley Mullen
- Ash Munro (representing the Parks and Recreation Commission)
- Joe Reale
- Bill Suthard (representing the Huntersville Fire Department)
- Michael Jaycocks (Staff Liaison - Parks & Recreation Director )
- Janet Pierson (Staff Liaison - Town Clerk)