- 6:30 p.m.
- Regular Meetings for the Planning Board shall be held on the fourth (4th) Tuesday of each and every month unless otherwise noted or changed upon compliance of the Open Meeting Law. See 2019 Schedule (PDF)
- Town Hall
101 Huntersville-Concord Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
TREE/CANOPY SAVE SUB-COMMITTEE
Purpose of Committee: To review and recommend changes to the Tree/Canopy Save requirements in the Zoning Ordinance.
Meetings are held in the Town Center Large Conference Room (105 Gilead Road, 3rd Floor, Huntersville, NC 28078)
|May 8, 2019, 5:30 PM||Minutes (PDF)|
|May 16, 2019, 5:00 PM||Agenda (PDF)||Minutes (PDF)|
|May 30, 2019, 5:00 PM||Agenda (PDF)||Minutes (PDF)|
|June 12, 2019, 5:30 PM||Agenda (PDF)||Minutes (PDF)|
|June 27, 2019, 5:00 PM||No Quorum, Meeting Cancelled|
|July 10, 2019, 5:30 PM||Agenda (PDF)||Minutes (PDF)|
|July 25, 2019, 5:00 PM||Agenda (PDF)|
|Aug 22, 2019, 5:00 PM|
|Sept 12, 2019, 5:00 PM|
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Jennifer Davis, Chairman Term expires: June 2021
- Stephen Swanick, Vice Chairman Term expires: June 2020
- Hal Bankirer Term expires: June 2020
- Catherine Graffy Term expires: June 2022
- Frank Gammon Term expires: June 2021
- Scott Hensley, ETJ Member Term expires: June 2021
- Joe Sailers Term expires: June 2019
- Jeff Sny Term expires: June 2022
- Susan Thomas Term expires: June 2020
Committee consists of 9 total members, who at least 7 members reside within the corporate limit, and at least 1 member that resides in the extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction (ETJ).
The Planning Board functions as an advisory board to the Town Board on all requests for changes in the zoning laws, and ordinances of the Town of Huntersville subdivision requests pursuant to the Huntersville Subdivision Ordinance, and is empowered to make recommendations to the Town Board, or other governmental agencies consistent with the Planning Board's charged obligation to provide for proper planning for the future growth of the Town of Huntersville, and its environs.
If interested in serving on the Board, complete and submit the Planning Board Application. Applications can also be picked up from the Planning Department on the 3rd floor of Town Center at 105 Gilead Road.