The Huntersville Ordinances Advisory Board is established to:
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances to the Planning Board and the Town Board.
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to Town planning processes and procedures to the Planning Board and Town Board.
- Other such related Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance as directed from the Town Board or Planning Board.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities prescribed above, the Advisory Board shall:
- Exercise such additional functions as the Town Board may direct
- Keep the Town Board and the general public informed and advised as to matters within their duties and responsibilities
- Review the towns Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances and concerns from residents and developers
- 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted
If you are interested in serving your community we encourage you to sign up. Applications will be reviewed by the Town Board and a new member will be selected to fill an alternate position. If you have any questions you may contact Tracy Barron, Executive Assistant Planning Department at email@example.com or 704-766-2215.