The Huntersville Ordinances Advisory Board is established to:
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances to the Planning Board and the Town Board.
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to Town planning processes and procedures to the Planning Board and Town Board.
- Other such related Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance as directed from the Town Board or Planning Board.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities prescribed above, the Advisory Board shall:
- Exercise such additional functions as the Town Board may direct
- Keep the Town Board and the general public informed and advised as to matters within their duties and responsibilities
- Review the towns Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances and concerns from residents and developers
- 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted
- Currently being held virtually; when meetings are in person they are held at: Town Center Rotunda 105 Gilead Road 3rd Floor Huntersville, NC 28078
Terms of Service
Appointments are made by the Town Board of Commissioners for a term of 3 years.