Applications are being accepted for the Ordinance Advisory Board. The Town Board will be reviewing applications this February for terms that will begin serving March 1, 2023. Each term is three years. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month from 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in-person at Town Hall.
The Huntersville Ordinances Advisory Board is established to:
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances to the Planning Board and the Town Board.
- Review, evaluate and recommend amendments to Town planning processes and procedures to the Planning Board and Town Board.
- Other such related Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance as directed by the Town Board or Planning Board.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities prescribed above, the Advisory Board shall:
- Exercise such additional functions as the Town Board may direct
- Keep the Town Board and the general public informed and advised as to matters within their duties and responsibilities
- Review the towns Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances and concerns from residents and developers