Greenfield Park neighborhood, bordered by Old Statesville Road and Mt. Holly-Huntersville Road, was developed under the Town's first planning and zoning ordinance and is the oldest neighborhood in Huntersville. Originally named Ranson’s Pasture, the southern part of the neighborhood was constructed in 1945 and the northern half was built after its annexation in 1960. Many roads in the neighborhood are named after former mayors, commissioners, and their family members. This includes: Auten Street, Dallas Street, Gibson Park Drive, Holbrook Street, Joyce Avenue, Lee Drive, Marguerite Lane, Mullen Street and Ranson Road.