Nuisance/Violations/Mimimum HousingCode

How do I report high grass, nuisances or zoning violations?

  • Contact the Code Enforcement Technician at 704-766-2219 or complete the online complaint form to report high grass or other nuisances.

Who can I contact regarding mimimum housing code?

  • Within corporate limits of the Town Huntersville: Contact Code Enforcement Staff at 704-766-2219. 
  • In the extraterritorial jurisdiction of the Town of Huntersville, contact Daren Bishop with Mecklenburg County at 980-314-3112. 
    • If you are unsure which applies to your property, you may contact the Huntersville Planning Department at 704-875-7000 and a staff member will be happy to assist you.

Show All Answers

1. Accessory Dwelling/Mother-In-Law Suites
2. Building Codes
3. Building Permits
4. Business License
5. Commercial Projects
6. Decks
7. Fences
8. Home Based Businesses
9. Impervious Area or Built-Upon Area
10. Livestock (Chickens, Goats, Horses, etc.)
11. Nuisance/Violations/Mimimum HousingCode
12. Plat/Survey/Floorplan
13. Setbacks
14. Swimming Pools
15. Water/Sewer/Septic
16. Zoning