Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Garbage Complaint Form

  1. The most effective means of reporting an issue related to collection of your household garbage, yard waste and/or recycling is by calling Waste Connections, the Town's service provider, directly at 704-596-9428. This online form below is an alternative which goes to both Waste Connections and the Town of Huntersville Public Works Department. Please fill out the fields below to submit your issue.
  2. Please Indicate the type of missed pickup or use the form below to give us more information about the issue:
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.